The BUILDING SURVEY Corp. was founded in 1984 by David Barth AIA. Barth studied Engineering at the University of Hartford, and received his B. Arch at Syracuse University School of Architecture. He has over 30 years of experience designing, producing and construction managing projects throughout the New York metropolitan area.
BSC employees are trained in the architectural, engineering, and surveying professions. Our office operates under the direct supervision of a licensed NY State Architect at all times. Our field crews are extremely professional, accurate, and efficient. We aim to complete our work with a minimum of disruption to building owners, tenants, and employees.
FACTS ABOUT BSC
- We’ll measure ANY BUILDING, ANY TIME, ANY PLACE
- All building survey work and drafting is supervised by a New York State Architect
- We warrant all our work. If there is ever a discrepancy, we will re-survey the building free of charge
- All field crews carry state-of-the-art laser distance finders for unparalleled accuracy
- We provide written cost estimates for all phases of our work
- We’ll meet, or beat, any legitimate competitor’s written cost estimate
- We have measured millions of square feet, in thousands of buildings, for hundreds of clients, since 1984
- We specialize in historic landmark elevations and detailing
- Our clients include (but are not limited to): architects, engineers, interior designers, building owners, facilities managers, government agencies, contractors/builders and home owners
*** PLEASE NOTE, WE PERFORM BUILDING SURVEYS, WE DO NOT PERFORM LAND SURVEYS!***